Welcome to Nitte College of Pharmaceutical Science, Yelanka, Bangalore
The Nitte college of pharmacy provides the best teaching & learning facilities including some of the most modern laboratory facilities. The focus shall be on creating competent, skilled pharmaceutical students to face the scientific and social challenges with a degree of credibility, integrity, ethical standards and social concern.
Nitte College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bangalore is a Unit of Nitte Education Trust(R), which is a pioneer in the field of educational institutions which include Nitte University and institutions of higher education like Engineering, Management, Medicine, Dental, and others.
Nitte College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bangalore is part of the Nitee Education Trust , which has 3 campuses and 36 institutions and over 20000 students.
To emphasize and enrich our pharmacy students through the guidance of eminent faculty, with high quality of education, inculcating and motivating them towards research and innovations in the pharmaceutical field.
To flourish Nitte College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bangalore, and bestow quality education, professionalism to accept and overcome the challenges in multidisciplinary and collaborative research in pharmaceutical sciences.
The pharmacy college shall provide the best of teaching & learning facilities, with the most modern laboratory facilities. The focus shall be on creating competent, skilled pharmaceutical students to face the scientific and social challenges with a degree of credibility, integrity, ethical standards and social concern.
Quality statement of the institution:
The college shall ensure to have good professional practice on creating competent and expertise to face the challenges with degree of credibility, integrity, and ethical standards along with curricular excellence, the students will be trained for extracurricular activities.
Short Term Goals
- To emphasize on 100 percentile results for under graduates.
- Encourage the students for research in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Continuing education programmes for Teaching and Non teaching staff members.
- Mentoring and monitoring of students for better skill development.
- To implement semester System at UG level.
- Conducting classes, examinations and all other activities strictly as per the calendar.
- Review of academic programmes from time to time.
Long Term Goals
- Funding from various Government agencies and Industry
- Applying for NAAC and NBA accreditations
- Developing the College to get Post graduate and Ph.D centers in pharmacy
- Strengthening of Alumni Association with the involvement of distinguished Alumni in Academic and structured development of the Institution
- Providing ultra modern laboratories and facilities on par with international standards
- Strengthening teaching and learning facilities through videos and posters
- Providing pilot plant facilities with industries CGMP norms. Read more...